Analyst - GC Insights - Campus
- Core analytical, technical and/or consulting background
- Strong problem-solving and data analysis skills
- Extremely proficient in Excel
- Experience working with large databases, data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) and statistics is preferred
- Experience with SQL or other ETL tools is a plus
- Experience with or interest in commercial banking, payments and/or sales performance improvement is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Atlanta as part of the GC Insights (GCI) team.
The GC Insights team serves the banking and payments industry through rigorous analytical methods. GCI is a small, entrepreneurial and growing group, which provides deep analytics, research, benchmarking and consulting services to clients. Clients secure our expertise and data-driven insights to evaluate business line performance and to make operational improvements and product development decisions. With the look and feel of a start-up, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company, but operate independently under our own brand and management team.
What You'll Do
You will use your payments industry experience to help build and run our knowledge assets (i.e., products).
You will operate with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and work closely with internal McKinsey colleagues as well as with external clients. Your overall objective is to contribute your analytical, technical and problem-solving skills to one of GCI's multi-client benchmarking studies. You will also ensure it is constantly innovating and producing high-quality results.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top