Analyst - Collections Lab, New Ventures
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other business related field
- Experience related to collections, customer care operations, project management or process design & implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills and quantitative / analytical thinking capabilities
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and VBA
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels
- Strong communications skills to facilitate discussions and conduct training
- Strong project and change management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Natural entrepreneur / comfortable with risk-taking and ambiguity
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to travel as needed
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Collections Lab Center of Excellence in Guarulhos, Sao Paulo. You will work in a start-up type environment and will be in constant contact with Collections Labs global leaders, clients and our Center of Excellence team.
Established in 2016, McKinsey Collections Lab is a new venture that leverages decades of experience in collections strategy and processes. Because of its great potential to deliver new forms of impact for our clients, our Collections Lab is one of the firm's priority investments for Latin America.
What You'll Do
You will evaluate and diagnose our clients' collections operations.
You will act as a liaison between the client, Collections Lab team and McKinsey New Venture partners from new client onboarding and developing insight-driven collections performance solutions to implementing pilots and rolling them out.
Additionally, you will help evolve the business model of our Collections Lab, supporting its growth in the region and its eventual expansion to other markets. You will benefit from our training programs in the areas of problem solving, interviewing, communications, client and team interaction. We will support you as you further expand your working knowledge of functional skills.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top