Agile Transformation Lead - Digital McKinsey
- 4-6 years of experience leading Agile projects
- Passionate and interested in drivers of digital disruption both from a customer and organizational perspective
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation
- Knowledgeable of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.)
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Active in the Agile community, publish papers, speak at conferences and contribute to Agile interest groups
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Availability to travel up to 80% of the time
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in one of our Australia offices as part of our integrated Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you'll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
You'll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.You'll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
What You'll Do
Your responsibilities will range from shaping strategic product designs to managing and transforming agile teams - working with companies to native digital start-ups.
In this role, you will be a member of highly collaborative team who are adept at solving complex digital problems, combining unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process. You will be a part of cross-functional unit that will design, build and deliver new and exciting capabilities for our clients - with the emphasis on creating the foundation for rapid and effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Your goal will be to disrupt the way companies and organizations work and increase organizational agility for innovation. Helping our clients scale agile in their organization is key to succeed at this.
To be successful in this role you will need to have strong communication skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles. You will be comfortable structuring a large-scale Agile transformation with uncertain or changing constraints. You will coach clients on a variety of digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering culture, and DevOps. You'll engage with consulting teams as a "do-er" and actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate training as required to best serve our clients.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top