We are looking for a respected Agile practitioner with demonstrated experience leading agile transformations for large enterprises, proficient in all topics involving Agile and expert at coaching in those subjects in order to build highly performing Agile teams and organizations.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading Agile projects
- Passionate and interested in drivers of digital disruption both from a customer and organizational perspective
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation
- Knowledgeable of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.)
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Active in the Agile community, publish papers, speak at conferences and contribute to Agile interest groups
- Strong technical and non-technical influencing abilities
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Availability to travel up to 80% of the time
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in one of our Spanish LatAm offices as part of our McKinsey Digital team.
McKinsey Digital brings a very holistic approach to Digital consultancy; our teams are building new businesses, products, and experiences. We are redefining entire industries.
Our understanding of how technology can quickly deliver new value combined with the hands-on expertise of our consultants is helping global companies bring their strategies to life quickly, so they can touch and see them in a real environment, then adapt quickly.
What You'll Do
As an Agile Consultant, you will drive Agile transformations at our clients in close collaboration with our strategy consulting teams. In this role, you will be responsible for shepherding teams who are new to Agile and influencing leadership to support organization change.
Your goal will be to disrupt the way companies and organizations work and increase organizational agility for innovation, helping our clients scale agile in their organization is key to succeed at this.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have strong communication skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles
- Be comfortable structuring a large-scale Agile transformation with uncertain or changing constraints
- Coach clients on a variety of digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering culture, and DevOps
- Engage with consulting teams as a "do-er" and actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate trainings as required to best serve our clients
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top