Agile Coach Specialist - Digital McKinsey
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar area
- 4-6 years of experience leading Agile projects
- Passionate and interested in drivers of digital disruption both from a customer and organizational perspective
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation (Agile transformation roadmap, Scaling Agile, operating models etc.)
- Knowledgeable about technical engineering best practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.)
- Expert at coaching on Agile topics in order to build highly performing teams and organizations
- Intimately familiar with several agile approaches: SAFe, Kanban, XP, SCRUM and fluid in applying the appropriate one to the context
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices
- Active in the Agile community, publish papers, speak at conferences and contribute to Agile interest groups
- Strong technical and non-technical influencing abilities
- Strong collaborative problem solver
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with Digital McKinsey in one of our Latin America offices. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you'll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You'll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.You'll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will coach clients on a variety of digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering culture, and DevOps.
You'll leverage your strong communication skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles. Additionally, you'll structure large-scale Agile transformations with uncertain or changing constraints. Lastly, you will engage with consulting teams as a "do-er" to actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate trainings to best serve our clients.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top