Agile Coach - Digital McKinsey
- 4-6 years of experience leading Agile projects
- Passionate and interested in drivers of digital disruption both from a customer and organizational perspective
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation
- Knowledgeable of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.)
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Active in the Agile community, publish papers, speak at conferences and contribute to Agile interest groups
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Japanese
- Availability to travel up to 80% of the time
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Tokyo as part of Digital Labs and our Digital McKinsey teams more broadly.
Digital Labs combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
Your responsibilities will range from shaping strategic product designs to managing and transforming agile teams - working with Fortune 500 companies to native digital start-ups.
You will be a part of a highly collaborative team who are adept at solving complex digital problems, combining unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process. You will be a part of cross-functional units to design, build and deliver new and exciting capabilities for our clients - with the emphasis on creating the foundation for rapid and effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Your goal will be to disrupt the way companies and organizations work and increase organizational agility for innovation, helping our clients scale agile in their organization is key to succeed at this. To be successful in this role you will need to have strong communication skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles. You will be comfortable structuring a large-scale Agile transformation with uncertain or changing constraints.
You will also coach clients on a variety of digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering culture, and DevOps, and you'll engage with consulting teams as a "do-er" and actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate training as required to best serve our clients.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top