- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Proficient with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating/grooming product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Experience with running and teaching agile in a workshop or classroom setting (preferred)
- Regularly publish papers, speak at conferences and contribute to agile interest groups
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Italian
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Milan as part of our Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
What You'll Do
As an Agile Advisor, you will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects at Fortune 500 companies.
You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping strategic product designs to managing and transforming agile teams.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top