Advanced Industries Implementation Consultant
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering (advanced degree preferred, e.g. MBA or MS ME/EE)
- 5+ years of front-line work experience with a distinctive record of achievement and impact
- Experience with integrated product development levers such as design to cost, DFMA, supplier integration and management, tools and levers for quality management, value chain optimization, target setting, and process flow optimization
- Experience with product benchmarking teardowns and clean sheeting
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfortable with extensive travel (80%)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our locations in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Your goal as an Aerospace and Automotive Implementation Coach is to help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
From the start of a project, our implementation consultants are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients? businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results are sustained. Our work is about problem solving, coaching, and delivering lasting outcomes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top