Advanced Analytics Analyst - Cost Engineering
- Master's degree, ideally with a technical focus
- Professional experience or educational background in product development or other Engineering field, and a passion for technical products
- Outstanding analytical skills and demonstrated ability to create insights from large data sets; experience with statistics and/ or regression analytics
- Interest in product designs, technical solutions, efficient supplier management, and problem solving in a wide array of industries
- Very good command of English, both verbal and written
Who You'll Work WithYou'll join our Cost Engineering / Product Development practice in Wroclaw, Poland.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing and applying advanced analytics and innovative machine-learning algorithms across large and complex product portfolios to identify technical standardization, opportunities and commercial saving potentials.
You will be using Complexity Management Solution Suite and Portfolio X-Ray which are McKinsey & Company proprietary tools, that generate insights from large product portfolios through advanced analytics and machine-learning algorithms.
You will work jointly with McKinsey clients on adapting their product portfolios in practice, as well as with our Analytics teams and Design-to-Value laboratories to turn data into insights, and insights into action. You will be working on client projects, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our way of working, our knowledge and skills and thus continually expand your expertise.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top