Administrator - Professional Development Data
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 years of experience, preferably in a multinational corporation or shared services environment
- Experience with HR Data Analysis, Data Management and Administration, Report Generation, MS Excel, Systems/Tools such as Taleo, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, HRIS, web management system/tools, internal systems, etc.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail
- Strong independent judgment
- Proactive problem solver who is effective and efficient in the administrative process
- Comfortable speaking and collaborating with different cultures and nationalities
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Manila office as part of the Professional Development (PD) team. You will be part of a global community dedicated to developing our consultants to reach their full potential, helping them serve the world's most demanding institutions in a way that leads to achieving lasting client impact.
You will join a team of young and dynamic colleagues responsible for maintaining the firm's people development data across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. We come from a variety of educational and professional fields but we all share enthusiasm for using data to drive and improve people and processes. We are strong independent thinkers who are able to self-manage while still keeping consistent collaboration and communication within the broader team. We share ideas, projects, and opportunities across the group. We process and resolve challenging situations with support from each other.
What You'll Do
You will work across multiple internal systems to manage critical people data that will allow us to accurately capture our consultants' development journey.
In this role you will create dynamic and insightful reporting that will help inform and influence the firm's people strategy and initiatives. You will use your systems savvy and analytical skills to process and unpack complicated and multi-faceted problems so that you can come up with creative, effective, and practical solutions. You will use your exemplary communication skills to seek and communicate the best answer possible.
You will be encouraged to look into our processes and raise any gaps or inefficiencies you see. You will take on a leadership hat to lead project teams that will revise processes, revamp reports, or redefine operations.
Your ability to strategically manage your time and resources will allow you consistently deliver on your commitments. You'll demonstrate ownership of a process or a project, with excellent organizational skills that will allow you to build lasting, trust-based relationships with your stakeholders.
As an Administrator you will become part of a global community that works to ensure that the firm brings the best of its people to our clients. You will be able to build a network which will provide you with dynamic and varied learning and training opportunities. You will be in a strategic role that will allow you to participate in systems, processes, and projects that influence and manage key firm processes in the professional development space.
Back to top