Accounting Assistant - 5 month position
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of administrative experience, ideally in a finance, accounting or bookkeeping environment
- Basic Microsoft Office ( i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access) and accounting software skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively identify potential issues and suggest creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Outstanding communication skills
Who You'll Work WithYou will be a part of Finance and Accounting team in our Singapore office.
What You'll Do
You will provide administrative support to the finance team by running routine reports and overseeing a variety of finance related tasks.
Your responsibilities will include processing, scanning, filing financial documents while ensuring error free delivery and escalation of issues where appropriate. You will also produce and amend general correspondence (e-mail, fax, letters, invoices and some PowerPoint production), assist with reconciliation, and encode and process entries in relevant finance systems.
You will take on other ad-hoc responsibilities such as maintenance of records, ordering stationary supplies and providing assistance and support to team members.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top