Account Manager - Panorama
- 3+ years of strategic international business development experience combined with consulting or software experience in the financial services sector
- Fluency in the financial services and FinTech sectors; familiarity with the financial market landscape and corresponding data and information needs
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills; fierce desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing business
- Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to client senior executives
- Entrepreneurial spirit and keen interest in proactively building the subscriber base of Panorama
- Openness to become deeply familiar with, and participate in further development of existing Panorama tools
- Willingness to travel 20% annually
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Panorama team and will be based in New York. Panorama is part of McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey's New Ventures.
Panorama harnesses a blend of banking and financial data sources, including proprietary McKinsey data, to help clients identify strategic opportunities, improve their financial planning, or benchmark their performance. The team also tracks FinTech innovations to helps clients in their digital transformation journey.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for – and expands our investment in – our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a services solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
What You'll Do
In close collaboration with Panorama's leadership, you'll drive growth and business development goals both internally and externally.
You'll act as key advisor to McKinsey client teams and senior leadership to help understand and define their business challenges and you will coordinate the effective delivery of Panorama services.
You'll organise touchpoints with the McKinsey Partner group, develop an internal network within the firm and review client activities on regular basis to identify opportunities. You'll identify and cultivate new prospects and maintain the client pipeline with input from the global Panorama team.
You'll develop and present letters of proposal to clients and manage deal closures together with relevant leaders. You will lead on-site presentations and training to educate prospective clients both internally and externally.
You'll maintain your current knowledge of industry trends and competitor offerings in order to influence new products and offering development. You will represent the voice of the customer and, where appropriate, contribute to specific product development efforts.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top