User Access Administrator
McGraw-Hill is hiring an entry level, User Access Administrator in the Dubuque, IA. The User Access Administrator will be responsible for maintenance of system account security processes and procedures supporting MHE business systems. This role will receive, review, and implement requests from the business for access to MHE information assets. All security access related requests must be validated and approved for appropriateness and then maintained/filed for regulatory and audit purposes.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Validate and complete security access requests (both GTS internal and from the business) in a timely and complete manner.
• Participate in execution and completion of established Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls. This includes maintaining and providing all evidentiary matter related to security upon request.
• Work with other team members within the technical and development teams to review security requests and provide guidance/feedback where appropriate.
• Improve efficiencies by introducing innovation and effective strategies for security related processes and procedures.
• Identify automation opportunities within their specific job responsibilities
• Learn and implement industry tools and best practices in the security space.
• Oversee the adherence to MHE security policies/procedures and established Corporate SOX controls
• Ability to analyze security requests and work cross team to complete in a timely accurate manner
• Communicate effectively (verbal & written) across teams on problem and issue management/resolution
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a managed service environment with multiple IT vendors
• A desire to learn application and infrastructure security management
• Experience with Office Productivity tools
• Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
• Excellent communication skills are required
• Strong attention to detail
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products and impacting the next generation of students. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top