Subject Matter Expert -SME Maths
In this role you will have the opportunity to design, interpret and develop the existing products and create new products - specifically for JEE and NEET. You will be involved in skill-based assessments, map different curriculum and analyses the gaps or loopholes, pertaining to JEE & NEET syllabus for Physics/Chemistry/Math/Medical. You will be finalizing Test Preps course structure by incubating best in class content via books and digital.
You will plug into exciting large-scale content, marketing and digital transformations. You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise in fulfilling market needs by partnering with product and content teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.
Your Contribution to the Role:
- Build a digital testing and learning solution for JEE and NEET aspirants through content creation, use of innovating teaching aids in pedagogy, design of assessment and feedback mechanisms, among other things.
- Develop course, instructional delivery material, handbooks, and course outline
- Design thematic lesson plans, activities, projects and assessments.
- Review raw content and create detailed Visual storyboards that can serve as a reference for the Graphic Team to create Visuals for content to be flashed in a Video Format.
- Provide suggestions on teaching- learning aids/ material that can enhance the learning experience in the classroom
- Write step by step solutions that are understandable and structured with easy language for quick grasp of the students.
- Create customer centric product with engaging and compelling content for effective and sustained learning.
- Ensure quality control of the content, practice questions and assessment modules.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with team members for better deployment of course and content.
- Ability to innovate in digital and rapid learning models and guide the external teams accordingly
- Continuously evolve the content based on learner and instructor feedback post-launch
What you will require to be successful in this role:
- Qualifications: Post graduation or equivalent professional degree in the concerned / related subject or Doctorate/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ MSc. (Respective Subject).
- In-depth Knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology up to Class 11 12, IIT JEE and NEET, preferably with teaching experience in on of these subjects.
- Must have used/ helped develop experiential teaching methods in classroom.
- Candidate must have a good hold on the subject so that they can create the gap content if required and good communication skills.
- Must be Computer Savy- Basic computer operations and ability to work on MS Office suite is a must have. Knowledge of HTML, Video editing will be preferred
- Must have acumen towards digital transformation
- Experience in quality and adhering to the delivery timeline.
- Experience Working with freelance copyeditors, proofreaders and SMEs to achieve project deadlines
- Experience working in fast track projects and open to flexible working style.
- Must be a Master of Creative thinking, willing to experiment and passion to create constant milestones.
Meet Some of McGraw-Hill Education's Employees
Resolution Care Specialist
Christine handles customer financial disputes by utilizing the Trade, Credit, and Collections Group to implement the best resolutions for the customer and the company.
Back to top