Senior Academic Designer - Mathematics
The Sr. Academic Designer will report to the Director of Academic Design for the Redbird family of programs. In this role, the Senior Academic Designer will be a product and curriculum expert, with a focus on assembling high-quality content based on specific product requirements and an understanding of the solution design. They will collaborate with the Director of Academic Design and Product to help develop the solution design (both conceptualization and implementation) for Grades K - 8.
Depending on project needs, Senior Academic Designers are asked to take on specific project assignments, working with a small team of Academic Designers throughout the various stages of product development.
- Develop prototypes, project proposals, and project scope documentation to meet the product and market needs
- Plan and develop content for digital instructional program
- Contribute to budget forecasts and tracking
- Act as liaison between vendors, internal cross-functional teams, and Academic Design teams
- Develop and oversee both internal Academic Design teams and external vendors to ensure content meets expectations
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Design, Production and other cross-functional groups to establish workflows and maintain communication about project schedules/status
- Bachelors' degree in education, math, or related field required.
- Understanding of the pedagogical vision of Redbird, and ability to support and evolve this vision
- Strong preference for collaboration with Redbird thought leadership and Stanford partners
- Subject-matter Expert in K-8 Common Core Math required
- Experience in K-8 digital math curriculum development 3 years - required
- Subject-matter Expert in K-8 Language Arts and Writing preferred
- K-8 Classroom teaching experience required
- Experience in vendor and employee management required
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top