We need an Italian speaker!
We have a new vacancy for an Italian speaking Production Technician. Based from our office in Madrid and working as part of our wider EMEA Production team, we are seeking someone who can take responsibility for the entire production manufacturing process of our Italian business.
Our new Production Technician will be expected to spend time in our Milan office so an expectation of travel is needed. Reporting into the Production Manager, we need a bi-lingual candidate that can coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring the best manufacturing process for our full portfolio of Higher Education learning resources. #LI-CH1
You should apply if you have:
• Previous book manufacturing experience, preferably within the educational publishing sector.
• A good understanding of graphic processes, applicable for print manufacturing.
• Skills in Adobe Acrobat and ideally some knowledge of InDesign.
• Fluent language skills in Italian, ideally native.
• Advanced Spanish language skills.
• A good understanding of English, but this is not mandatory.
Key competencies required for this role:
• Attention to detail - you will need to arrange print schedules and costs for printing of new titles, re-prints and custom titles.
• Communication - daily monitoring of suppliers, ensuring they are capable of meeting set delivery dates.
• Focus - generate purchase orders using our in-house proprietary system/database, IP1, generate reports from IP1 and update our Excel printing reports
• Team work - you will work closely with the Italian Sales and Editorial teams to ensure print requirements are actioned in a timely manner.
• Collaboration - work closely with sales and inventory teams during busy re-print programmes in mid-summer and mid-winter.
If you have a motivated and enthusiastic approach towards the production processes, we want to talk to you.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top