P2P Data Analyst
The Procure to Pay (P2P) team is seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented, and process-driven analyst with great customer service skills to help us modernize our reporting at McGraw-Hill Education. The P2P Data Analyst will design and develop metrics, reports, and analyses for Global Sourcing & Procurement management. The analyst will integrate data from multiple datasets, analyze, and interpret data to provide relevant and actionable findings.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Primarily responsible to provide timely, accurate, and reliable management reporting and analysis of data.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and our technology partners to define reporting and business intelligence requirements.
• Develop processes to import data into reporting and business intelligence architecture.
• Independently build reports and dashboards ensuring data validation.
• Review and improve the quality of reporting from our offshore partners.
• Support P2P team on process improvement and compliance initiatives as directed (e.g. reviewing data for compliance to our procurement policies).
• Support the supplier data governance efforts (i.e. data normalization and cleanse of our supplier master).
What you'll need to be successful:
• Willing to travel to our outsourced partner location at least annually
• Highly skilled with MS Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Demonstrated experience with SQL and/or Tools for Oracle Application Development (TOAD)
• Ability to clearly, concisely, and thoroughly document business and system requirements, processes, workflows, and test plans
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Tableau experience is a plus
• Bachelor's degree
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top