Marketing Manager - Portfolio Humanities, Social Science and Science
McGraw-Hill Education is committed to providing learning solutions across the globe. With offices in Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Australia, our International team impacts students and teachers around the world. Our intuitive and engaging products are available in nearly 60 languages!
As a global team member, you will engage in unique innovation opportunities and help people achieve their academic and professional goals
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone with strong organization, analytic and verbal and written communication skills to join our team in the role of a Marketing Manager - Humanities, Social Science and Science Portfolio. Portfolio / Product Marketing Manager is responsible for Higher Education- Australia Division and marketing of the product categories throughout the product life-cycle. This includes analyzing the category development, work out growth strategies and pricing strategy of the products.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Create, develop and implement category strategy that cover product, price, promotion and channel strategies that maximize product sales and market share. The plan should include the title listings, pricing, inventory forecast as well as other tactical marketing assets.
- Pricing strategy and fundamentals should be worked out and thought through with tandem with the pricing analyst and Finance
- Create sales enablement content and materials to enable all channels (direct, indirect, e-commerce) to succeed in converting opportunities into sales. You will be the expert in the product category and provide the category voice and expert to the sales team.
- Working collaboratively with Field Marketing team to develop GTM plans by countries and define marketing analytics, KPI's and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of program/process.
- Collaborate with the Digital Product Marketing team for upsell / cross-sell into MHE digital platforms / products
- Work closely and build strong relationship with business and marketing colleagues to maximize the effectiveness of marketing programs to drive both quantity and quality of leads, improve conversion to opportunities and drive increased revenue
- Develop deep customer understanding and insight through market research, customer visits and close collaboration with business and product teams. Understand how to optimize the complete customer experience across multiple channels from awareness to order and post-sales support. Work on good and relevant customer references using appropriate campaigns and programs.
- Share best practices and experiences across the global MHE marketing community.
- Bachelors/ Master's Degree, university degree or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Market research skill set - market segmentation, communications and tactics validation.
- Demonstrated workings and understanding of key marketing tactics - direct sales, event marketing, thought leadership, channel marketing, best practice marketing automation
- Self-directed and detail oriented.
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional project management and budget management skills.
- Knowledge of SFDC an asset
Meet Some of McGraw-Hill Education's Employees
Resolution Care Specialist
Christine handles customer financial disputes by utilizing the Trade, Credit, and Collections Group to implement the best resolutions for the customer and the company.
Back to top