Our Operations team plays a vital role in ensuring that our customers continue to have market-leading materials and content, enhancing the learning experience for educators and students. We are pleased to announce that we have a new opportunity within our Operations team - an Inventory Manager.
In this role, you will manage the optimum levels of inventory to support the requirements of multiple business units across the EMEA region, in order to fulfil customer demand. You will create and manage accurate demand forecasts in order to match service levels and stock turn targets.
As our new Inventory Manager, you will report into the Senior Director of Global Supply Chain and will work alongside your team and other Operation leaders in our Maidenhead office. We are currently located at Statesman House but will shortly be relocating to a very nice, new, office in Foundation Park.
Your contribution to the team will include:
• Managing the end-to-end purchase order process to optimise product availability and minimise excess inventory.
• Owning the product list for our EMEA region, ensuring all the business requirements are met, standards and accuracy are maintained and all transactional requirements are enabled.
• Critique the business forecasts to identify potential anomalies and provide actionable information, ensuring the challenges between service and cost of inventory are optimised.
• Liaise with Sales and Marketing to ensure all relevant data relating to sales forecast is known.
• Understand the sales cycles and business trends to optimise purchasing decisions.
• Maximise your team performance using continuous improvement techniques, coaching and the use of internal training tools.
You should apply if you have:
• Strong experience within a stock and distribution environment, coupled with excellent demand and supply chain planning skills.
• Capable management of meeting operational targets
• The ability to work and communicate with senior managers across EMEA, including understanding cultural differences.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Applications is desirable, particularly Product Hub and Demantra.
• Experience of managing or leading a team.
• Conversational Spanish, but this is beneficial.
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. If you have a real passion for inventory, stock or supply chain, and want to be part of a great team, we want to talk to you.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products and impacting the next generation of students. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top