Digital Learning Consultant
As a member of our PreK-12 team, you'll create robust digital tools and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Our innovative solutions reach students in new ways and achieve better results in the classroom and beyond. From math and science to health and art, the work the School team does impacts the next generation of learners.
We embody the values we hope to inspire in all students by being fun, hard-working and passionate.
We are hiring a Digital Learning Consultant (DLC) to join our SCH/ELL team based in our Singapore office. In this role, you will drive customer digital product engagement to improve marketing penetration of McGraw Hill Education Digital products. This is achieved by orientating and training both internal and external customers in the functionality of our digital solutions, with focus on implementation and usage.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Pre-sales adoption: Gather information on customer needs, partner with sales representatives to identify key takeaway opportunities and implement sales strategy to increase digital usage.
• Provide information to and field questions from sales representatives and customers to ensure successful adoption of MH digital products. This may include on-campus presentations and Webinars.
• Implementation: provide consultation for institutions and departments that are implementing a MH digital product. This includes hands-on interactions with academics to ensure successful implementations.
• Post-implementation analysis: track implementation and usage for key accounts and provide systematic follow-up to ensure customer activation and satisfaction.
• Collaborate and problem-solve with users to better understand work flows that align with McGraw-Hill's software solutions to ensure successful student outcomes.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Proven success in business development / consultative sales / account management
• Experience in the educational markets with the focus on digital products
• Experience in e-learning delivery
• Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and information
• Articulate; Superior communication and interpersonal skills
The Digital Learning Consultant will also contribute to increasing digital activations and usage through digital sales conversions, driving deeper digital usage, and increasing renewal rates with existing McGraw-Hill Education customers.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products and impacting the next generation of students. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top