The Procure to Pay (P2P) team is seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented, and process-driven analyst with great customer service skills to help us modernize our reporting at McGraw-Hill Education. The P2P Data Analyst will design and develop metrics, reports, and analyses for Global Sourcing & Procurement management. The analyst will integrate data from multiple datasets, analyze, and interpret data to provide relevant and actionable findings.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Primarily responsible to provide timely, accurate, and reliable management reporting and analysis of data.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and our technology partners to define reporting and business intelligence requirements.
• Develop processes to import data into reporting and business intelligence architecture.
• Independently build reports and dashboards ensuring data validation.
• Review and improve the quality of reporting from our offshore partners.
• Support P2P team on process improvement and compliance initiatives as directed (e.g. reviewing data for compliance to our procurement policies).
• Support the supplier data governance efforts (i.e. data normalization and cleanse of our supplier master).
What you'll need to be successful:
• Willing to travel to our outsourced partner location at least annually
• Highly skilled with MS Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Demonstrated experience with SQL and/or Tools for Oracle Application Development (TOAD)
• Ability to clearly, concisely, and thoroughly document business and system requirements, processes, workflows, and test plans
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Tableau experience is a plus
• Bachelor's degree
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products and impacting the next generation of students. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Meet Some of McGraw-Hill Education's Employees
Resolution Care Specialist
Christine handles customer financial disputes by utilizing the Trade, Credit, and Collections Group to implement the best resolutions for the customer and the company.
Back to top