Customer Success Advocate
Customer Success Advocate
We are seeking a bright, articulate, self-starter with a desire to contribute to world class customer service by being an owner and helping us fulfill our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all of our customers so that we can unlock the full potential of each learner. This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in resolving any and all customer facing problems, including both external and internal customers. You will also be an owner in customer effort reduction by leading and contributing to cross functional projects with an effort to leverage the Voice of our Customers to drive strategic solutions and partner through cross training to support other departmental needs.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently with the utmost of professionalism, integrity, and dependability. Candidate should be action based and is strongly self-motivated not only to take great care of our customers, but also to proactively identify systemic issues that need to be resolved to prevent future customer concerns. The candidate should be supremely internet savvy and has high technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research and has a passion for continuous learning.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Handle customer contacts as an input to driving defect elimination via multiple contact channels (phone, chat, and email) and business types
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Relentlessly advocate for the customer experience by challenging the status quo and providing feedback for process improvements
• Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy
• Commitment to excellence in attendance
• Demonstrated technical aptitude such as help desk experience and problem solving skills
• Ability to work overtime when needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and present complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
• Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
• Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
• College Degree
• 3+ years as a customer service professional in a call center environment
• Tier 1 Help Desk experience
• Experience with data manipulation and aggregation using Excel
Back to top