Curriculum Consultant (STEM), ASIA
As a member of our PreK-12 team, you'll create robust digital tools and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Our innovative solutions reach students in new ways and achieve better results in the classroom and beyond. From math and science to health and art, the work the School team does impacts the next generation of learners.
We embody the values we hope to inspire in all students by being fun, hard-working and passionate.
We are hiring a K-12 Curriculum Consultant, Asia in Math & Science based in our Singapore office. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy, development and delivery in end-to-end solution particularly during and post consulting process in STEM education design and implementation to ensure end users maximize the value of our services.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Working with teachers in the implementation of proven, research based, instructional strategies that will enhance student comprehension and utilization of math standard expectations.
• Assists teachers with improving techniques of mathematics instruction and improving overall student achievement; provides instructional strategies and various tools to aid the instructional process; observes teachers and provides feedback and/or demonstration lessons.
• Keep abreast of developments in the areas of math and science standards and approved research based instructional strategies.
• Product development & Research: Working closely with sales and marketing, identify market opportunities and define the appropriate products, services and/or solutions to best serve those unmet needs.
• To provide training and support to schools on national and local school improvement strategies and materials by persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs, providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education and making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• To maximize ongoing revenue through searching for new clients who could benefit from MHE solutions in designated region and meeting regular sales targets.
• Deliver after sales support services and administering client accounts.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Extensive knowledge of National Math and Science Standards
• Minimum of 5 years of successful Math & Science Teaching Experience
• Knowledge of differentiated instruction in driving students results and outcomes
• Experience in delivering professional development
• Presenters at regional, state and or national math and science conferences will be a plus
• Skill and ability in the use of technology
• Willingness to travel
With a strategic mindset, the Curriculum Consultant will bring insightful questions that challenge the status quo in curriculum development as you collaborate with sales, marketing and product development teams to drive revenue targets and profitability, and translate insightful, comprehensive market research to understand the needs of the market and turn them into feedback on sales and marketing planning and product development.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top