Content Licensing Lead, Reprints
As a leading education technology company, McGraw-Hill Education is focused on balancing digital transformation with traditional publishing to enhance student learning. McGraw-Hill Education has been a classroom staple for over 100 years by working to create new learning experiences that meet the changing needs of students and educators. Technology is the fabric of modern life, and McGraw-Hill Education is at the forefront of innovating new ways to join digital learning with education. Headquartered in New York City, McGraw-Hill Education has offices in key U.S. and global locations.
PURPOSE Responsible to implement and direct the Content Licensing Reprint process for print and digital products. Coordinate, analyze and report on data tracking and governance associated with the Content Licensing Reprint Process. Manage the reprint review process to ensure compliance to all requirements.
1. Manage data standards and documentation of all processes related to the Content Licensing Reprint Process.
2. Provide training and guidelines to internal and external Content Licensing Coordinators and vendors. As needed, manage vendors who provide asset management/tracking services for assigned projects.
3. Manage the progress of titles through Primact 2.0. Take appropriate actions to ensure products are not held up at any stage in the Content Licensing Reprint Process.
4. Ensure storage and delivery of all data and files for Content Licensing Reprint projects
5. Manage all aspects of the Content Licensing Reprint Process to ensure proper compliance, including loading of data, data accuracy and transparency reporting.
Other Required Accountabilities:
• Works on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines in a team-orientated environment.
• Foresees potential obstacles and takes the initiative to develop and propose solutions.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Assists in additional roles, as needed.
Dimensions: Develop and promote innovative ideas and processes that reduce time and redundancies.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in library science
• Previous experience with tracking assets, database system entry, and asset licensing.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, negotiation and scheduling skills.
• Comfortable working in a team environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest in art, film, audio, photography, or intellectual property licensing.
Complexity: Ability to analyze complex data and develop a solution. Monitor the progress of vendors and other team members to ensure all products are completed in the appropriate time frame, meet permissions requirements and accurately record data in the Asset Management System.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products and impacting the next generation of students. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top