Communications Manager, Platform
As a leading education technology company, McGraw-Hill Education is focused on balancing digital transformation with traditional publishing to enhance student learning. McGraw-Hill Education has been a classroom staple for over 100 years by working to create new learning experiences that meet the changing needs of students and educators. Technology is the fabric of modern life, and McGraw-Hill Education is at the forefront of innovating new ways to join digital learning with education. Headquartered in New York City, McGraw-Hill Education has offices in key U.S. and global locations. At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
This role will serve as the liaison between our technical Product Development, Product Marketing, and Customer Success teams to translate technical requirements, platform updates and enhancements into customer-friendly communications. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand Engagement, the Communications Manager, Platform defines, executes, and measures effective internal and external communications and campaign efforts in support of the company's customer success goals.
• Owns development, management, and execution of internal and external communications plans for product platform updates and enhancements. Serve as primary point for ensuring a consistent and customer-friendly brand voice for UX product development and technical communications needs.
• Work with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success and support teams to educate customer on new product updates and releases via multiple communications channels
• Support the Customer Success team by developing automated communication touchpoints to better serve customers through implementation and ongoing engagement
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Support teams to ensure seamless customer experience and consistent messaging across all channels Minimum Qualifications/KSA's
• Bachelor's Degree or related Communications degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in similar roles
• Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
• Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms; Experience with Marketo is a plus
• Experience creating and executing communications campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
• Proven ability to create presentations, sales assets, and integrated marketing communications campaigns
• A motivated self-starter with a high energy level
• Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
• Highly collaborative • Customer-first orientation
• Education industry experience preferred
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
McGraw-Hill Education is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we will also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top