Channel Marketing Manager
At McGraw-Hill Education, we're accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It's this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes for all learners. We're harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
Our Higher Education Division delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help college students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers. From ALEKS to Connect to LearnSmart, the products you'll work on are used around the globe. We have a passion for learning and believe that every student should have access to affordable, high-quality learning solutions designed to help them succeed.
The Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with the MHHE sales and marketing teams on various projects to maximize sales. This includes support for rental and inclusive access initiatives by providing both print and digital collateral, in person presentations and guidance, digital marketing and general communication related to channel marketing. The Channel Marketing Manager will maintain marketing related analytics related to channel partners and be able to position recommendations with support of leadership with and beyond the team.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Providing support as a single marketing point of contact for distribution partners.
• Assisting in development of an integrated channel marketing strategic and tactical plan VP of Marketing and Commercial Strategy and channel relationship team.
• Working with MHHE sales and marketing teams on projects to maximize sales via key channel related initiatives.
• Developing approaches and manages work to ensure the highest quality results for customers.
• Able to develop effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Proven experience in developing an integrated marketing plan.
• Knowledge of the channel relationships in higher education.
• Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships.
• Demonstrates high level of personal credibility; ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with all levels within an organization.
• Ability to understand and execute contemporary marketing techniques and approaches (e.g. marketing automation, ecommerce).
• Ability to travel occasionally required (30%).
Why work for McGraw -Hill Education? You'll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. #LI-LL1
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill Education offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products and impacting the next generation of students. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Meet Some of McGraw-Hill Education's Employees
Resolution Care Specialist
Christine handles customer financial disputes by utilizing the Trade, Credit, and Collections Group to implement the best resolutions for the customer and the company.
Back to top