Portfolio Marketing Manager
It's an exciting time at McGraw-Hill as we look to further innovate, expand and differentiate our offerings Internationally; broadening our digital product portfolio against impressive growth targets in the emerging virtual market.
McGraw-Hill is a learning science company that partners with students, educators and professionals globally to provide innovative learning solutions, combining proven content with emerging digital technologies to deliver the best possible outcomes.
We are looking for a Portfolio Marketing Manager to lead marketing initiatives for brand and market awareness in China. In this role, you will be responsible to develop and lead Go-To-Marketing marketing programs for all McGraw Hill's product portfolios and will work closely with our sales and business stakeholders to drive growth.
If you're a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we'd like to meet you.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Create, develop and implement portfolio category marketing strategy
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Leverage on Asia contents or create China centric sales enablement content and materials to enable all channels (direct, indirect, e-commerce) to succeed in converting opportunities into sales
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Work collaborative with our China Field Marketing to develop Go-To-Market plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Share best practices and experiences across McGraw Hill's Global, International and Asia marketing community
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelors/Master's Degree, university degree or equivalent; Marketing Major is desirable
• 7-10 years of experience in marketing, product marketing and/or solutions marketing roles
• Working knowledge of key technologies/concepts in education or education technology software will be a plus
• Proven track record in developing and leading go-to-market marketing programs including new products launches to drive business growth
• Strong marketing message / value proposition development and validation skill set
• Understand and know how digital platform works (SFDC, SaaS etc.) - an asset
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top