It's an exciting time at McGraw-Hill as we look to further innovate, expand and differentiate our offerings Internationally; broadening our digital product portfolio against impressive growth targets in the emerging virtual market.
McGraw-Hill is a learning science company that partners with students, educators and professionals globally to provide innovative learning solutions, combining proven content with emerging digital technologies to deliver the best possible outcomes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Specialist, Digital Media and Events to help us in our overall marketing plans (field) and digital marketing strategy in China. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs to support sales leads pipeline growth.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Support both regional and country marketing initiatives to ensure that McGraw Hill's brand occupies the minds of our target audience with strong values and value propositions.
• Evaluate and identify the most promising int opportunities (verticals) for growing the business, then define and implement the corresponding go-to-market field and digital plans and targets.
• Develop and manage social media strategies and ensure a strong presence of McGraw Hill and our portfolio offerings on social media.
• Execute effective, targeted and innovative promotions including email, web, social media and presentations for the sales teams.
• Identify local event and sponsorship opportunities.
• Responsible for collating and sharing campaign performance and tracking success of campaigns and generating solid leads for sales to follow up on.
• Develop a good understanding of SFDC CRM for reporting and marketing purposes.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelors/Master's Degree, university degree or equivalent - Marketing major is a plus!
• At least 3 to 5 years of overall marketing experience.
• Solid experience in overseeing digital marketing campaigns.
• Strong marketing message / value proposition development and validation skill set.
• Market research skill set - market segmentation, communications and tactics validation.
• Demonstrated understanding and implementation of key marketing tactics - direct sales, event marketing, thought leadership, channel marketing, best practice marketing automation.
• Analytical skill to work with benchmark data and competitor data and extract high-value insights.
• Knowledge in Sales Cycle and Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, SFDC is an added plus
• Knowledge in HTML and CMS is an added plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Meet Some of McGraw-Hill's Employees
Mandi R.Senior Technical Product Manager
Mandi works with Product Teams to understand market needs and collaborates closely with Digital Development to deliver customer value.
Back to top