It's an exciting time at McGraw-Hill as we look to further innovate, expand and differentiate our offerings Internationally; broadening our digital product portfolio against impressive growth targets in the emerging virtual market.
McGraw-Hill is a learning science company that partners with students, educators and professionals globally to provide innovative learning solutions, combining proven content with emerging digital technologies to deliver the best possible outcomes.
We are recruiting a Marketing Executive in our Sydney office. The Marketing Executive will promote McGraw Hill's products and services in all channels throughout Australia and New Zealand and will ensure marketing and sales information collected from the field is utilized in the appropriate manner to generate and increase revenue in all regions.
The Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing Managers and the Marketing Director in the ongoing development of Marketing strategies and campaigns for McGraw-Hill. #LI-LT1
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Work with the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, across all areas, outlining various activities on identified print, digital and online products, in selected markets and territories, and executing plans and activities as specified.
• Create concepts, copy and design of marketing materials and ensure all associated activities are delivered to a high standard, on time and within budget.
• Work with the Marketing Manager/s and the SFDC administrator to develop automated programs to create more qualified and nurtured leads and to win more adoptions / business.
• Cultivate relationships with key personnel in all regions to ensure core product is identified and integrated into divisional sales and marketing activities, timely and profitable inventory management and appropriate product training and marketing materials for the sales team.
• Work with other members of the marketing team to update/enhance our online presence and build an appropriate audience, including playing an active role in management of workflows and researching and recommending new procedures to ensure efficient and timely production of content.
• Liaise closely with the sales team, including campus calling, conducting product presentations and demonstrations as required, and assisting with their day-to-day enquiries and tasks.
• Assist the Marketing Managers with the coordination of external conferences and event participation to facilitate maximum product exposure, including provision of promotional material and stock, liaising with appropriate stakeholders as necessary.
• Work with the Marketing Manager/s in planning, organising, co-ordinating internal sales conferences, including presenting and facilitating sessions and working across the division as appropriate.
• Develop an understanding of, and provide feedback on, the major competitors in all Education markets, with a focus on Higher Education.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelors/Master's Degree, university degree or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of overall marketing experience.
• Understand and have ability to apply marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills.
• Strong marketing message / value proposition development and validation skill set.
• Market research skill set - market segmentation, communications and tactics validation.
• Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related matters.
• Working knowledge of key technologies/concepts in education technology software.
• Analytical skill to work with benchmark data and competitor data and extract high-value insights.
• Knowledge in Sales Cycle and Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, SFDC is an added plus.
• Knowledge in HTML and CMS is an added plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Back to top