- Flexible / Remote
Aspire to Grow
Do you want to impact student success in Higher Education? At McGraw Hill, the ALEKS Implementation Manager partners directly with Math and Chemistry users to design their implementation, provide product training and ensure best practices are followed to maximize success.
How can you make an impact?
In this role you will work with ALEKS piloters, new users and existing users within a designated territory. You will be responsible for successful implementation launches, on-going support for existing users and consistent data analysis and training to ensure outlined goals are met. You'll continually analyze your experience in the field to help refine best practices, product development, training methodology and tools for both internal and external use. This candidate will need to be located within the Washington DC/Virginia area.
What is expected of an ALEKS Implementation Manager?
• Responsible for implementation fidelity across a designated territory.
• Manage pilots within your territory with a conversion-to-adoption rate of at least 70%.
• Develop a deep understanding of math and chemistry markets and an ability to articulate market needs to internal stakeholders.
• Consult with institutions at enterprise, program and department levels regarding program redesign, corequisites and pathways.
• Ability to interact with IT and Institutional Research teams at individual campus level. You will be a subject matter expert with ALEKS and its data reporting capabilities.
• Ability to provide precise instructions and explanations of ALEKS that are readily understandable by non-technical users.
• You will be required to travel up to 40%, depending upon territory needs and based on seasonal activity.
We're looking for someone with...
• 5+ years experience consulting directly with customers.
• Strong presentation, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Instructional design and/or teaching and training experience preferred.
• Technical acumen - Experience supporting and troubleshooting digital solutions or services.
• Bachelors Degree required. Educational background preferred.
• Self-motivation, intellectual curiosity, desire to problem-solve.
• Teamwork mindset.
We have a collective passion for the work we do. We are determined to help our users succeed through learning science and world-class support and service. If you share our determination, together we can unlock the full potential of every learner.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
Back to top