Education Sales Consultant
- Pleiku, Vietnam
Our sales teams thrive on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. We are seeking a positive, motivated and passionate Education Consultant who can drive both digital and print product sales at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
This role will be based in Vietnam, reporting to our Sales Manager in Singapore.
How can you make an Impact?
You will be responsible for increasing market share for the dedicated accounts, managing the account relationships, partnering with the wider sales team, and working closely with marketing and product teams.
You will successfully achieve assigned revenue targets by closing deals and engaging with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
Want can you expect as our new Education Sales Consultant?
• Proactively contacting existing and potentially new customers.
• Be the point of contact and relationship manager for our customers and foster these relationships with a diverse group of decision makers; individual academics, department heads, faculty, heads of e-learning, etc.
• This sales position has a seasonal and sometimes multi seasonal selling cycle and needs a patient and persistent sales approach.
• Utilising internal and external data to ensure that customers are thoroughly researched to develop sales plans that meet the customer's needs. Accurate and timely input of data and results onto Salesforce.com.
We're looking for someone with:
• Previous sales or business development experience coupled with the understanding of managing the complete sales cycle.
• Experience within a digital, software or online product environment would be advantageous.
• Experience with SalesForce would be advantageous.
• An understanding of the Education sector. This would be desirable.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
Why work for us?
You will be part of building the future of education. You will make a difference because learning changes everything.
Back to top