Director, Achievement Solutions Group (ASG) - Math
- Flexible / Remote
Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Achievement Solutions Group (ASG) thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators, administrators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the country and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes.
As a Director, Achievement Solutions Group (ASG) - Math, you'll oversee our sales team in expanding our subscription-based portfolio across the United States. If you're curious and passionate about education - join us as we open doors. You'll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
Your impact on the team:
The Director, Achievement Solutions Group - Math will be traveling across the country while supporting a sales team of 10 people. This will be a remote position, with travel required up to 80%. We're looking for fresh, new approaches to growing our portfolios which include ALEKS, Redbird Mathematics and Arrive Math Booster.
What you will be doing:
- Execute a subscription model that drives new, renewal and expansion business across the United States.
- Provide input to Portfolio Managers that help drive meaningful product development.
- Drive sales revenue for Redbird, Arrive and ALEKS portfolios.
- Analyze market landscape to determine target markets specific to new business opportunities.
- Refine messaging to key decision makers in K-12 environment.
- Partnering with Core Curriculum team to broaden and deepen relationships in client districts.
- Submit monthly forecasting figures.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to sales representatives.
- Establish high level relationships with key district decision makers.
- Collaborate with the Achievement Solutions Group (ASG)- Math Implementation Director to support ALEKS implementations, pilots and renewal/expansion business.
We're looking for someone with...
- Bachelor's degree with 5-8 years of sales experience.
- At least 3 years of management experience with proven success within subscription sales.
- Strong track record of achieving sales goals and targets.
- In-depth knowledge of how to use CRM (Salesforce.com) for tracking sales representative's activity, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Strong analytical experience in sales, sales activities, financials and experience reporting.
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
We have a collective passion for the work we do and a curiosity to find new solutions. If you share our determination, together we will drive learning forward.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
Back to top