Digital Learning Specialist (Evergreen)
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
We have a passion for learning and believe that every student should have access to affordable, high-quality learning solutions designed to help them succeed. McGraw-Hill Education has an immediate opening for an experienced, innovative, and strategicLearning Specialist working remotely with our Maryland/Virginia team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Programs, the Learning Specialist will be responsible for increasing sales revenue, coordinating implementation efforts, and coaching and developing the sales team.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Partners with District Manager to develop district-wide sales growth strategies. This includes giving sales presentations, faculty in-service workshops, and implementation-oriented presentations to achieve digital sales and activations growth.
- Develop, manage, and execute implementation program of MHHE digital products to digital adoptions in district. Partner with customers to ensure proper usage throughout the customer's entire usage experience.
- Partner with the training team and product teams to develop training plans for LTRs on key markets, MHHE products, and sales strategies. Work with District Manager to identify performance gaps with digital skills in sales team and provide strategic leadership to address those gaps.
- Five plus years of documented sales success.
- Travel is required (25% to 35% overnight dates throughout the year / daily travel throughout assigned district).
- Industry experience preferred.
- Software sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Back to top