Curriculum Specialist K-12 AZ
As a member of our PreK-12 team, you'll implement robust digital tools and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day. Our innovative solutions reach students in new ways and achieve better results in the classroom and beyond. From math and science to health and art, the work the School team does impacts the next generation of learners.
McGraw-Hill has an immediate opening for an experienced and strategic Curriculum Specialist supporting the western United States. Reporting to a Director of Professional Learning, Curriculum Specialists are responsible for providing thorough product training and presentations to prospective Secondary (6-12) Science and Math customers in an effort to drive increased sales revenue.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Fostering relationships and leveraging knowledge to increase sales.
• Making highly effective presentations of our Science and Math products to potential customers.
• Conducting professional development and in-service training of all products for new and current users.
• Demonstrating a thorough understanding of assigned products.
• Building strong relationships with sales team members.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelor's degree.
• Five plus years of teaching experience in secondary science and/or math.
• Preferred candidates will have versatile technology skills.
• Ability to frequently travel overnight (85%) is required.
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Required to have a valid driver's license and live near a major metropolitan airport.
• Priority to candidates residing in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas or Missouri
• Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
• Previous experience with K-12 curriculum development and selection preferred.
• Skilled at developing rapport with an audience while effectively and strategically responding to audience questions.
• Previous teaching experience with McGraw-Hill K-12 programs a plus.
• Professional Development experience highly preferred.
Curriculum Specialists are an integral part of our sales cycle, functioning as product experts in their respective content areas. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and engaging presenters, who are looking to use their educational backgrounds to connect with K-12 markets.
We embody the values we hope to inspire in all students by being fun, hard-working and passionate.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
Back to top