Software Engineer in Test - McD Tech Labs
- Mountain View, CA
Refer A Friend
McD Tech Labs is the recently established Silicon Valley based technology development group within McDonald's Corporation. Our mission is to deliver advanced technology solutions that address real-world, data driven needs in the McDonald's Restaurant environment. We are focused on using state-of-the-art Machine Learning, AI, and related technologies along with McDonald's unparalleled scale to completely transform the customer experience!
McD Tech Labs is seeking engineers to work on automated testing and analysis of our AI Drive-Through Solution. The core responsibilities of the job focus on accelerating the depth and breadth of behavior enforcement on the AI Drive Through; by building automated stochastic probes of the AI Drive Through.
- Develop and Maintain QA Automation frameworks to enable stochastic tests to be written easily for the AI Drive Through.
- Develop and Maintain a Suite of Stochastic Tests to probe the AI Drive Through Solution.
- Develop and Maintain automation to apply and collect all tests against target releases with minimal human intervention.
- Continuously game ways to improve testing and probing; finding new ways to reliably break the application, and developing tests to probe those breakages. Be our developers' worst nightmares!
Required Qualifications Include:
- 5+ years Software Quality Assurance experience
- 3+ years with Test Automation
- Experience with QA and Agile methodologies throughout Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with API automation testing framework
- Experience testing in Linux environments
- 3+ years of professional experience in Bash Shell Scripting
- 5+ years of professional experience in Python
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Familiarity with AI and Machine Learning
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment
McDonald's is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald's provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Back to top