Senior Production Engineer - McD Tech Labs
- Mountain View, CA
Refer A Friend
McD Tech Labs is the recently established Silicon Valley based technology development group within McDonald's Corporation. Our mission is to deliver advanced technology solutions that address real-world, data driven needs in the McDonald's Restaurant environment. We are focused on using state-of-the-art Machine Learning, AI, and related technologies along with McDonald's unparalleled scale to completely transform the customer experience!
We are currently looking for skilled Site Reliability Engineers to maintain, develop, and run the network services, storage layers, and configuration of a petabyte scale AWS storage and Kafka stream stack.
- Develop and maintain the operational configuration of a Petabyte scale storage and stream analysis service
- Develop operational intelligence metric collection, visualization, and reporting via Prometheus, Grafana, and related tooling
- Work with Backend and Full Stack engineers to co-develop GraphQL and REST apis to surface ChatLogs data for various users.
- Work with Audio and Speech AI Engineers to accelerate development and deployment of heterogeneous analysis and training pipelines
- 5+ Years Linux Experience
- 2+ Years AWS DevOps Experience
- AWS Roles
- AWS VPCs
- Java Hibernate
McDonald's is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald's provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Back to top