Refer A Friend
McD Tech Labs is the recently established Silicon Valley based technology development group within McDonald's Corporation. Our mission is to deliver advanced technology solutions that address real-world, data driven needs in the McDonald's Restaurant environment. We are focused on using state-of-the-art Machine Learning, AI, and related technologies along with McDonald's unparalleled scale to completely transform the customer experience!
We are currently looking for talented software engineers to co-develop and maintain a collection of modern responsive web applications with backend engineers as UX frontends for various internal and external views and workflows into the session logs, pipelines, and debugging tool chains for our ChatLogs processing environment.
- Build, launch, and maintain responsive React Apps for internal and external tooling workflows; interacting with backend APIs; build appropriate unit tests and integration tests for these systems
- Co-develop, launch, evolve, and maintain backend APIs in GraphQL and REST with the backend engineering team
- Develop and maintain the analytics dashboards used for various business, auditing, qa, and operational functions
- Develop and maintain the human quality assurance annotation web tooling; the web applications which human QA reviewers annotating session logs use for their daily review cycle
- Develop and maintain the Auditing Web Tooling, a web application used by clients and contracted audit providers to audit session logs
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent experience
- Quick learner and able to contribute to the team quickly
- 5+ Years Linux Experience
- 3+ React Experience
- GraphQL, JSON
McDonald's is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald's provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.