- Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France
Refer A Friend
McDonald's is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald's, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every single requirement!
What is the purpose of this role?>
You will join the Technology Team as a Deployment Manager for France! The position is based in Guyancourt. You will be responsible for delivery of key restaurant and digital technology deployment projects that will help deliver a better experience for our Customers. Daily you will work with colleagues in many other teams within Global Technology including Product Engineering and Architecture Services. You will also work closely with our Global Strategic Technology Partners to craft and execute deployment plans for the French Market.
What team will I be part of?>
You will interact with colleagues and leadership in both the Market and the wider Global Technology Functions. An affable person who is outcome focused with excellent communication and influencing skills will do well in this role. An attention to detail and an analytical approach will assist you when mapping out plans and resource needs for key initiatives.
Who will my customers be?>
The role requires regular interaction with Market Leadership Team, Global Technology Leadership, Strategic Partners and other Business Functions.
What will my key accountabilities be?>
- Lead approved deployment projects in McDonald's France from inception to conclusion.
- Be the primary point of contact for market technology VP, CIO's, market technology teams and Global Product Engineering teams for the duration of the project.
- Drive efforts to build detailed project & resource plans with stake-holders in order to deliver approved Global technology initiatives.
- Reporting on progress, identifying and preparing for any dependencies that may impact the initiative, resolving or advancing issues blocking progress, assessing and mitigating against risk.
- Lead local deployment teams, coordinating with 3rd party and restaurant systems partners and test teams.
- Day to day resource management for full time employees and any contracted resources assigned to your deployment projects.
- Ensure critical care teams are available to support pilots and national launch as needed and will coordinate the formal handover of the completed project to Run/Support teams.
- Arrange and facilitate project working teams and governance meetings.
- Work with the LIOM Solution Services Team on: standardization initiatives to be delivered to the Market; Market zero projects - where an initiative or capability is being delivered for the first time; transition to agile ways of working; planning and alignment activities for future project work.
- Lead employees and contractors. Which will include goal setting and talent management of employees and management of contract resources. This role will also require participating in project planning and annual/project budget planning.
What background do I need to have?>
To succeed in this high impact, high visibility role you must be a highly organized and a customer focused leader. You will have a track record and ability to lead diverse virtual teams, and work well with ambiguity and help teams identify the path forward after assessing the options available.
You will also need:>
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Bilingual French / English required!
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a similar role leading cross-functional IT initiatives that include developing project plans, communicating and carrying out project deadlines, and creatively solving issues.
- Strong Project Management skills - PMP or other Project Management Certification preferred. Exposure to agile methodologies is a plus.
- Outstanding influencing and communication skills, ability to build followership, and orchestrate and empower teams from planning through the delivery of solutions.
- Knowledgeable in areas of Retail and Digital Technologies. This includes, but is not limited to, Home Delivery, Mobile Apps, e-commerce, POS (Point of Sale Systems), Self-Order Kiosks, Customer Engagement platforms, artificial intelligence (AI) and voice recognition technologies for Drive Thru innovation.
- To be able to work with culturally complementary teams across levels in a global product centric organization and in an extensively outsourced environment.
- Lead and work with partners that may be located globally.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working within Digital and Retail Technology (e.g. Mobile Apps, ecommerce, Self-Order Kiosk, POS, Delivery).
- To be willing to travel internationally if required.
- The ability to deliver information in a clear, succinct way, ensuring the organization makes rapid and informed decisions.
- To be a hardworking facilitator who leads strategy creation and planning discussions.
McDonald's is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald's provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Back to top