Data Scientist, Performance Analytics - McD Tech Labs
- Mountain View, CA
Refer A Friend
We are proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. McDonald's is people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the globe by building a workforce with different strengths who make delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
At McDonald's, we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. We see every single day as a chance to have a lasting impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to pursue big, global initiatives while remaining kind neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are building a passionate team to help us. This means the company is looking for innovators, leaders, sprinters who are focused on crafting memorable experiences for our customers, employees and partners. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
McD Tech Labs is the recently established Silicon Valley based technology development group within McDonald's Corporation. Our mission is to deliver advanced technology solutions that address real-world, data-driven needs in the McDonald's Restaurant environment. We are focused on using state-of-the-art Machine Learning, AI, and related technologies along with McDonald's unparalleled scale to completely transform the customer experience!
We are currently looking for talented data scientiststojoinour performance analytics team at McD Tech Labs. This teamdesign and developpipelines, reports,dashboards and framework that monitorand analyzeperformance of the AI Drive Thru Voice Agents. Providing insights of the product performance inreal time indiverse regions and stores worldwide, the teamaggregate,curate anddistilldata from various hubs and feeds actionable data tovarious dataand engineeringteams, business,operationsand the greater McD ecosystem. Such insightand datacontribute and completea key, necessary part oftheAI/MLproductdevelopment lifecycle.
The ideal candidatewill haveprevious experiencedesigning anddelivering analytics for large-scaleMLproducts,andenjoys working inanagile,fast-growing environment.
- Defineanddevelopdata schema, ETL, metrics and reportsfor production performance analytics
- Collaborate withstakeholdersandpartnerswithin Tech Labs and across McD ecosystemtoidentify,iterate andevolverigor and maturity of data sources, quality and signalstodistilland presentconsolidated view ofproductperformance acrossplatform and products
- Employ advanced statistical modeling to analyze large data sets,createdashboardsandderive insightsto guide key business,productand engineeringdecisions
- Collaboratewith engineeringteamsto ensure that datainfrastructure and systemsareperformant, scalable, reliableandsecure
- Enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage state-of-the-art data and ML technologies
- Bachelor'sDegree Computer Science,Mathematics, Statisticsor a related quantitative discipline
- 5+years of experience in data science or analytics
- 3+ years of Python and SQL experience working with bigdata
- Strong understanding of high-performance algorithmsandstatistics
- Expert knowledge of data modeling, queriesand understanding of different data structures
- Excellent analytical skills with an engineering, algorithmic mind todesigntools, pipelines and systems to handle large-scale, real-time ML analysis, whether in batch or streaming.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and coordinate complex data analysis and development activities across teams in agile sprints with minimal direction
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top