Data & Reporting Architect
- Chicago, IL
Refer A Friend
McDonald's is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald's, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we're excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every single requirement!
McDonald's Global Technology Enterprise Solutions is undergoing a transformation by implementing Cloud Saas Platforms for Finance, HR and Payroll migrating from on-prem Oracle and Legacy Mainframe systems. The scope of these projects are across all McDonalds owned country businesses. We need a Data and Reporting Architect that can enable data harmonization for all these ground-breaking programs!
The Data and Reporting Architect will:>
- Act as the Data Delivery Leader for multiple Finance Transformation initiatives.
- Lead teams that build Data solutions for our modern Finance, HR and Payroll systems.
- Guide teams through resolution of data issues (Consistency/Quality/Alignment/Meaning etc) for these initiatives.
- Understand Legacy ERP Finance application Data and convert them to Oracle Cloud ERP data sets.
- Understand the data needs for ERP/Finance/Franchising/Consolidation applications and work with Finance and Business teams in refining Data requirements for such applications.
- Define and craft non-functional requirements for data platforms for Finance.
- Define the Data Archiving, Migration and Data conversion strategy for Finance, HR, and Payroll applications.
- Lead Power BI COE for Financial and HR/Payroll systems.
- Have a strategic view on use of data for Finance Organization reporting needs.
- Have crafted ETL and data transformation layers for major data conversion and data harmonization efforts involving multiple source systems across multiple countries, preferably in Talend and AWS!
- Good understanding of Oracle ERP Finance Data, either Oracle Cloud or EBS, with specific focus on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Lease Accounting.
- Expertise in one or more reporting tools preferably Power BI, Oracle OBIEE/Oracle Analytics Cloud/Cloud ERP OTBI.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and be an SME in multiple data initiatives.
- Ability to understand data landscapes across different technologies from modern to decades old legacy footprint.
- Project Management capabilities: Lead offshore teams, costs and project dependencies across multiple internal and external teams.
- Partner Management: Lead expectations across IT, Shared Service and Finance Business partners across initiatives. Must be experienced in working in a matrixed organization.
McDonald's is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald's provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Back to top