At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
This past year in 2016, Maven Wave received the following awards and accolades:
- Fast Fifty (#2, #6, #25), Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2015, 2016
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
With the objective to delight customers in a digital transformation and cloud first world, Maven Wave strives to be a differentiator in providing exceptional services and solutions to a variety of clients. You will be required to work at the client's location in the Chicago region and carry out the responsibilities related to design, development, deployment, testing and documentation of software solutions as it pertains to the project.
Working within a highly cross functional team and Agile environment, you'll spend time on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge frameworks, to highly-available web apis and backend infrastructures. You'll be part of the team responsible for bringing a solid experience in emerging as well as traditional technologies. We are looking for candidates with high levels of self-motivation, ability to learn, adapt and deliver in rapidly changing technology landscapes.
At Maven Wave, we offer to make you part of a strong team, bring exciting challenges and learning opportunities and provide a fun place to work.
- Passion to stay on top of technology trends, experiment and learn new technologies and ability to use them in delivering enterprise solutions.
- Experience working with multiple teams and within complex organizational structures.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree/experience
- 8 - 12 years of solution architecture and/or software development experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in technology consulting
- Advanced skills and knowledge of the Java technology stack and spring framework
- Frontend/Web development experience with Angular, HTML, CSS
- Database development skills and understanding of both RDBMS and NOSQL technologies.
- Strong understanding and proven record of Agile development and delivery.
- Experience planning and driving agile adoption that focuses equally on process as well as engineering practices like TDD, BDD, SOLID, and DevOps
- Strong understanding of test automation and measuring quality.
- Experience working with AWS and Atlassian product suite
- Apply your expertise to assure our customer’s success.
- Providing technical direction to MW team and clients.
- Defining architecture direction.
- Helping resolve technical issues / impediments.
- Commitment to Maven Wave’s values of quality and excellence.
Check us out at www.mavenwave.com to learn more. We have a strategic relationships with Google and take pride in helping our clients navigate digital transformations.
Meet Some of Maven Wave's Employees
Manager, Google Sales Engineer
As a Solutions Engineer, Ben works with business development leads to show how the Google Apps suite will help to improve the productivity and workplace environment for clients.
Back to top