At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
As #6 on Crain's Fast 50, #11 on Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America, and listed on Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies, we are looking for the best of the best! If you are a top-performing consulting professional looking to accelerate your career and gain rewarding experience, now is the time to join Maven Wave.
- Must have solid experience in designing and building multiple types of solutions.
- Exposure to all aspects of a technology solution are required. Depth in each aspect of a technology solution may vary.
- Experience as a programmer with one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, GO, PHP, Python
- Experience working with one or more relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
- Experience with the following patterns, tool, and protocols:
- - Spring (DI, MVC, Security - LDAP/AD)
- - JUnit / Test NG , Mockito (or other mocking libraries)
- - Build tools - Maven 3 and Ant
- - Application Servers (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere)
- - IDEs
- - HTTP protocol
- - Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- - Linux environments - Ubuntu, CentOS
- - Version control with Subversion and Git source control managers
- Experience building authentication and authorization mechanisms into solutions
- Experience designing solutions that will scale and executing performance tests
- Solid experience with end-to-end software development flows
- Experience working in an Agile environments, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery
- Appreciation of how TDD impacts the code quality and design aspects, and the ability to influence the Quality Assurance strategy accordingly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business client
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to mentor relatively less experienced team members
- Proactive attitude with a consistent bias to action
- Experience with Product development is a plus
Meet Some of Maven Wave's Employees
Manager, Google Sales Engineer
As a Solutions Engineer, Ben works with business development leads to show how the Google Apps suite will help to improve the productivity and workplace environment for clients.
Back to top