Organizational Change Manager
The Organizational Change Manager will focus on transforming change through process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people in an effort to drive value for clients. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans to maximize user adoption & proficiency and minimize overall risk such that business results are achieved. The Change Manager will work primarily within Maven Wave’s Google Cloud practice, but may support other consulting projects/teams as well.
The Organizational Change Manager will be responsible for providing quality consulting services for Maven Wave’s clients. Key responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Tailor Maven Wave change management methodology to client needs
- Contribute to the improvement and expansion of our methodology
- Drive stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement throughout technology consulting projects.
- Assess change impact of a technology consulting project and develop detailed change management plan that aligns with customer’s organizational culture and project goals.
- Follow structured approach to leading change management activities for technology deployment projects.
- Create actionable deliverables for core components of the change management strategy including communications plan, training plan, impact assessment / resistance management plan.
- Oversee creation and execution of project communications plan and related deliverables.
- Oversee creation and execution of project training plan and related deliverables.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance associated with technology consulting projects.
- Integrate change management activities into overall project plan.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Define and measure success metrics; monitor user adoption and change progress.
- Post deployment partner with Customer Success Services to drive ongoing adoption of technology and business process improvement in client organizations.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of change management work in the disciplines of change management methodology, global communication planning, user training, organizational readiness, and/or user adoption.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize individual workload.
- Change management certification or designation desired.
- Project Management experience desired.
- Experience working with offshore and third-party vendors preferred.
- Experience with global consulting projects preferred.
- Experience using G Suite preferred.
Back to top