Google Account Manager and Transformation Lead
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
We're a hybrid of the expertise you get from top-tier consulting firm and the agility you expect from a leading technology firm. Our solutions capitalize on the evolution of digital technology trends that are social, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud. Our employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experiences in this unique work environment and make a significant impact on the success of our company.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. For the 3rd consecutive year, Maven Wave has landed a spot on the Crain's Fast Fifty list of the fastest growing companies in Chicago. Additionally, Maven Wave has been named a "Best and Brightest Company to Work For" in Chicago for the past 3 years. If you are looking accelerate your career and gain rewarding professional experience in a collaborative and innovative environment, Maven Wave is the place for you.
The Maven Wave Customer Success Services (CSS) Lead will work with our existing Google clients to increase adoption, ensure retention, achieve high client satisfaction and increase penetration of services and licenses. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing strategies and plans to maximize client success, while also ensuring revenue renewal and growth. The Customer Success Manager will be a part of Maven Wave’s Google Enterprise practice.
- Lead / Manage Maven Wave Customer Success Services
- Oversee the efforts to each CSS Customer, including those of the Maven Wave Solution Engineers assigned with supporting each customer and this CSS Lead.
- Work with sales, deployment, solution engineering, change management and support to drive customer success.
- Coach and mentor clients on Google’s best practices.
- Engage across various roles with customers from the C-Suite level to IT technical team members to business leaders.
- Work with clients on projects that are highly complex and visible.
- Work with clients to Identify and implement operational process improvements and programs needed by our customers.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, and increasing penetration.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Lead Transformation Lab workshops with customers.
Required Skills / Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a consulting or managed services role with at least 2 years of account management experience.
- Professional experience in at least one of the following areas: cloud computing, software as a service, compute/storage infrastructure, platform computing services, or related technologies.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value to our clients.
- Familiarity working with large enterprise clients.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Proven ability to present technical materials effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
- Ability to work well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Strong account management or client service experience.
- Hands-on experience in Google Apps, Cloud Services, Chrome.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
Want to know a little more about what makes us Mavens? Late last year we pulled everyone (80+ of us!) into the office for a few days to re-vamp our values and talk about the type of culture we wanted for our company. As a group, we came up with a set of new Maven Wave ideals, which are used to describe ourselves and the characteristics we look for in candidates. We expect our employees to embody the following core values: Leadership, Impact, Judgement, Passion, Aptitude, and Communication. If these are ideals that are important to you, then you’ll fit right in!
Back to top