Angular JS developer (SE)
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
We were named #6 on Crain's Fast 50 List for 2015, and announced on the NABR National 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for. 2014, and NABR also just announced us as one of Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companiesto work for. If you are a top-performing consulting professional looking to accelerate your career and gain rewarding experience, now is the time to join Maven Wave.
Maven Wave is looking for a competent Senior Java Developer that loves working in a highly collaborative, team-based format. If you are a self-starter that loves getting into leading technologies, overcoming challenges, and sharing your expertise with your teammates and clients, then this is the right job for you.
- Total experience required is 3 to 5 years.
- Experience working in an Agile environments, using Agile concepts such as Continuous Integration, TDD / BDD etc.
- Experience in writing Tests - Mocha, QUnit, Protractor, Jasmine etc.
- Experience with HTML / CSS - based frameworks like Bootstrap Framework.
- Self driven problem solver and team player.
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts and practices
- Experience in User Story creation and identifying the Acceptance Criteria
- Balanced approach to TDD, including prioritization and a risk-based mindset relative to business needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business client
- Time management & ability to multitask
- Proactive attitude with a consistent bias towards action
- Experience using standard development tools such as Eclipse IDE, Subversion, GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins
- A keen eye for UI design aesthetics and attention to detail
Back to top