Agile Transformation Lead
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
We're a hybrid of the expertise you get from a top-tier consulting firm and the agility you expect from a leading technology firm. Our solutions capitalize on the evolution of digital technology trends that are social, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud. Our employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experiences in this unique work environment and make a significant impact on the success of our company.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. For the 3rd consecutive year, Maven Wave has landed a spot on the Crain's Fast Fifty list of the fastest growing companies in Chicago. Additionally, Maven Wave has been named a "Best and Brightest Company to Work For" in Chicago for the past 3 years. If you are looking accelerate your career and gain rewarding professional experience in a collaborative and innovative environment, Maven Wave is the place for you.
As an agile transformation lead, you will advise clients on how to deliver business value faster using agile methodologies including (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, Product Management, and other agile techniques). Interest in agile is important, but we are really looking for a management consultant with experience in organizational design, strategy, and business transformation.
- 3+ years with progressive leadership roles on complex transformation programs that impacted people, process, and technology
- Good understanding of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP and other Agile methods
- Strong technical aptitude – No coding experience is needed
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Solid communication and consulting skills
- Experience planning complex programs
- Leadership roles on complex programs
- Experience driving change management and business adoption
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to create high-quality storyboards and plan/lead workshops
- Ability to act as an advisor and influence senior client resources
- Life Sciences and/or Financial Services experience
- Experience with validation and GxP requirements and processes
- Prior consulting experience
Back to top