- San Francisco, CA
Have you previously worked for a growing startup? Are you looking to pivot your experience toward a higher-level role where you'll not only manage office operations, but you'll also spearhead culture?
This evolving software company needs a unicorn to spearhead a world class employee experience. In other words, you'll be involved in cultivating a vibrant company culture, welcoming visitors and owning the front desk, planning events and team-building activities as well as fielding employee questions. In other words, you'll flex your skills wherever needed as a catch-all utility player.
The Role: Workplace Admin (Contract)
The City: San Francisco, CA (In office)
The Money: $25-30 Per Hour DOE
The Company: Series-D. Software. Scrappy. Growing.
The Culture: Open floorplan. Casual dress code. Collaborative. Team-focused. Creative. Fun!
The Ideal Candidate: High-energy. Personable. Turn-key. Experienced. Self-sufficient. Proactive. "No task is too small" attitude. Takes ownership. Bonus points if you're familiar with Google Suite and Slack!
- Greet guests and ensure all visitors are accommodated.
- Develop tools and playbooks to streamline office processes.
- Manage the employee onboarding experience; ensure desks are ready, etc.
- Research and plan team activities and events (happy hours and holiday parties).
- Maintain inventory of supplies - everything from snacks to office supplies and company swag.
- Ensure a clean and tidy office and prep conference rooms for external meetings.
- Communicate with building management and handle maintenance fixes.
- Help design the office space and create a one-of-a-kind culture and ambiance.
- Assist with recruiting, scheduling, HR and EA projects as interested/needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a direct impact on a growing tech startup. If that's what you're looking for, look no further and submit your resume!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1
Back to top