Senior Business / Tech Recruiter
- San Francisco, CA
We're hiring a Senior Business / Tech Recruiter who'd like to grow into a Talent Management role ! Are you someone who enjoys bringing new ideas to the table? Are you looking for an opportunity to build out a team from the ground-up and implement hiring plans at a growing organization?
Our client is looking to grow their current team and needs YOU to help hire and scale their organization. You will serve as a Full-Cycle Recruiter and handle everything from sourcing, scheduling and maintaining candidate pipeline to crafting job descriptions, closing candidates, and drafting offer letters. You'll also have your hands on basic HR functions - think onboarding and offboarding.
The Role: S enior Business / Tech Recruit er
The City : San Francisco, CA - Remote for now but will be returning to a hybrid workforce model later this year.
The Money: Highly Competitive Base + Generous Equity + Benefits + Perks
The C ompany : Led by an executive board of Tech Giants from Silicon V alley . T his powerhouse team raised $11 M and has grown to a $200 M valuation in less t h an 10 mont hs ! Expect to work w i t h name-brand companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square.
The Culture: Tech y . Innovative. Fast-paced . Growing rapidly. Small team. Scrappy.
The Ideal Candidate: Passionate about building teams. Superb communication. Personable. Sharp. P roactive. Go-getter. Willing to take initiative. Thinks outside the box.
- Hire for roles like: Product, Engineering, Business Development and Customer Success.
- Implement ATS and HRIS systems from scratch, negotia te with vendors and implementation.
- Manage open R eqs from start-to-finish.
- Come up with innovative ways to source great talent.
- Own and manage all stages of the recruiting lifecycle (screen, source, close).
- Be the point of contact for hiring-related questions internally and externally.
- Cultivate an exceptional candidate experience, consistent with company brand and values.
- Implement broader hiring strategy and educate hiring managers on hiring plans.
- Cultivate relationships with job boards such as LinkedIn, Indeed and Glassdoor.
- Source and maintain candidate pipeline.
- Craft job descriptions and schedule all interviews.
- Draft offer letters and facilitate closing conversations with candidates.
- Work alongside the HR Consultant and assist with onboarding and offboarding.
- Build out a strong team from the ground-up!
We're looking for an individual who thinks out of the box, dreams up new ideas on a daily basis and is ready to jump right in and hit the ground running. If that's you, submit your resume and we'll handle the rest . This company is growing quickly which makes this is an incredibly exciting time to join!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1
Back to top