Do you enjoy talking to new people everyday ? Do you have a knack for reading people, finding out what drives them & ultimately helping them achieve their career aspirations? Are you looking to join a name-brand, mature startup?
One of our favorite c lients ( shh , don't tell anyone!) is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator on a contract-to-hire basis t o join their broader Recruiting team . This is a multifaceted role where you'll be expected to handle all things phone screens, scheduling, job description writing, job posting and sourcing.
PS: This company is consecutively voted as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area & we've had the pleasure of placing many candidates here. Here's a hint: we had their EA as a guest on our podcast, REACH.
The Role: Recruiting Coordinator (Contract-to-Hire)
The City: Remote (Ideally based in the San Francisco Bay Area)
The Money: $30- 40 Per Hour D OE
The Culture: Collaborative. Close-knit. Fast-moving. Rapidly growing. Remote environment.
The Ideal Candidate: Proactive. People-person . Hands-on. Adaptable. On-the-ball. Efficient. Fun! Bonus points if you're familiar with Workday .
- Work alongside the Recruiting Team to drive forward the hiring process.
- Schedule interviews and build relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive experience.
- Conduct phone screens and reference checks in a professional and efficient manner.
- Act as the face or first impression of the company and communicate what the culture is like.
- Identify improvements in regard to the recruiting process and make suggestions as needed.
If you have a can-do attitude, a positive spirit, a team-player mentality and a willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done, you're just the candidate we're looking for!
Sound like the role of your dreams? Submit your resume to be considered for this exciting role.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1