- San Francisco, CA
Calling all r eceptionists and aspiring admins ! This name-brand tech startup has disrupted an everyday industry with its unique approach to technology. In short, this company is skyrocketing in growth! With continued growth on the horizon, this team needs a Receptionist / Admin to sit at the front, welcome visitors and tackle all things office tasks ( i .e., ordering supplies, prepping conference rooms).
T he Role : Receptionist / Admin (Contract)
The Location : San Francisco, CA (In office)
The Money: Around $ 20 Per Hour DOE
The Culture : Forward-thinking. Collaborative. Innovative. Fast-paced . Dynamic Admin Team.
The Ideal Candidate: Proactive. Organized. Self-starter. Willing to take the initiative. Helpful. Humble. Personable. Fun. Bonus points if you have a background in hospitality!
- Implement and roll-out plans and processes for returning to the office safely.
- Ensure the proper systems and protocol are in place to ensure a smooth return to the office.
- Order snacks and lunches for the office and ensure things are clean and organized.
- Help with the logistics of the office move later this year.
- Plan global company events alongside their Executive Business Partner/Head of Ops.
If this job description speaks your language and you're eager to learn more about this role, submit your resume and we'd love to fill you in on the rest. Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1
Back to top